Description: Scratch the surface of Sydney’s sunny façade and discover an altogether edgier aesthetic. At its center is the vibrant inner-city neighborhood of Surry Hills, a hotbed of artists’ studios, fashion houses and colorful personalities. No352 pays homage to this creativity, with a spicy accord making a compelling first impression. The rich notes of French leather mingle with resinous labdanum and the elegance of dark amber to create a warm and sensual fragrance.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this scented candle to follow your journey to Tuscany and bring warmth to your space.
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.