Hand-Crafted Seagrass Baskets - Seagrass/Water Hyacinth
14 1/4" W x 11 1/4" D x 13" H (handle: 15 3/4" H)
15 3/4" W x 12 3/4" D x 14 1/4" H (handle: 17 1/2" H)
18 3/4" W x 14 1/4" D x 16" H (handle: 19 3/4" H)
These woven nested storage baskets keep home clutter under control by storing all of your essentials; Organize socks, clothing, blankets, linens, scarves, purses, bags, gloves, accessories, books, magazines, games, binders, folders, notebooks, photo albums and more; Generously sized, you will find a multitude of uses for these fun and fashionable storage bins; They nest inside each other for compact storage when not in use; Pack of 3
- Create easy organization in closets, shelves, and unused corners; Great in the living room to hold magazines, books and other reading materials or in the bath to stylishly display extra towels and toiletries; Also handy for storing pet toys; Great for children, tweens, teens and adults; Use these anywhere you need additional storage space - bedrooms, offices, toy rooms, playrooms, craft rooms, and more; Great for linen closets, dresser tops and much more.
- Hand woven with natural seagrass, each basket will be a little different. They are sturdy enough to hold a heavier potted plant and looks great in the home
- These baskets with integrated handles make them easy to pull on and off of shelves. Use together to create a large organizational set or separate them for coordinated storage throughout the home. Decorative and functional, these stylish baskets are great in living rooms, family rooms, entryways, and mudrooms; Great for houses, apartments, condos, college dorm rooms, and tiny homes
- These hand woven seagrass baskets are perfect for plants. Please note that plants cannot be grown directly in baskets, they need to be planted in pots, placed in pots and then placed in baskets. Can be used as a picnic basket, storing toys, magazines totes, towels, blankets in the living room, bedroom, restroom, nursery or a laundry room.
- Made from natural seagrass in a woven pattern. Easy to care for by wiping clean with a damp cloth.