Description: An ode to sensuality and romance, this scent harnesses the renowned aphrodisiac properties of the golden Ylang Ylang flower, traditionally used to adorn the hair of Indonesian brides. Its narcotic effect is emboldened by jasmine sambac and black orchid, and crowned with a delicate aromatic spice. The vivid smokiness of incense, coupled with the rich earthiness of velvety sandalwood and patchouli, make this fragrance truly intoxicating.
Top: Italian bergamot, fresh thyme leaf, black pepper
Middle: black orchid, jasmine sambac, ylang ylang
Base: tree balsam, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla bean, vetiver, amber musk, incense
How to use:
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.